About the Course
After learning the basic SiteLink operations, such as moving tenants in/out, taking payments and performing unit transfers - you are now ready to strengthen your knowledge and usage of SiteLink. Learn how to use the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, setup the Competitor Tracking feature and use the Price Optimizer. A score of 100% must be achieved for each unit of this course to receive your SiteLink Advanced Operations certification.
By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge to use TOTAL CRM to effectively communicate with both tenants and prospects and ensure you are always charging the best price.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Throughout the duration of these courses, we highly recommend making use of SiteLink's demo database. Go to https://myhubdemo.smdservers.net/Account/Login and type "demo" into each of the text fields and then login. While learning each unit, try out the explanations in the Demo database to enhance your training. Using the "demo" login credentials ensures no unwanted testing or changes are made to your facility's database. If you are evaluating the SiteLink software for purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a link to download the full version demo software.
- Advanced Operations #1: Customer Relationship Management
- Advanced Operations #2: Tenant Rate Optimization Setup
- Advanced Operations #3: Pending Tenant Rate Changes
- Advanced Operations #4: Unit Push Rate Optimization
- Advanced Operations #5: Edit Rent
- Advanced Operations #6: Price Optimizer Through Corporate Control Center
- Advanced Operations #7: Unable To Send E-Mails From Outlook (How-to-Fix)
- Advanced Operations #8: Competitor Tracking
- Advanced Operations #9: Put Tenants In Units