About the Course
This course is designed to explain the fundamental operations of SiteLink myHub.
By the end of the course, you will learn many of the basic myHub functions including how to move tenants in/out, use Lead to Lease and eFile Management, make payments, use the 3D Map, manage background auto-billing and invoicing, how to sell merchandise, and much more.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Throughout the duration of these courses, we highly recommend making use of SiteLink's demo database. For the myHub demo database, go to http://myhubdemo.sitelink.com in your web browser and type "demo" into each of the text fields and then login. While learning each unit, try out the explanations in the Demo database to enhance your training. Using the "demo" login credentials ensures no unwanted testing or changes are made to your facility's database.
- How to log into myHub
- Lead to Lease
- Move In
- Move Out
- Merchandise Purchase
- ACH & Credit Cards
- Reports - Single Answer
- Walk Thru
- 3D Map
- eFile Management - Awaiting Manager’s Signature
- eFile Management - Out for Tenant’s Signature
- eFile Management - Completed
- eFile Management - Voided
- Lease Audit - Completed
- eSign Tenant Portal
- Corporate myHub
- Lead to Lease - Corporate Control
- Dashboard - Corporate Control
- Web Reports - Corporate Control
- Bulletins - Corporate Control